Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Another Goodbye...

The D left again today. I hate when we have such a short visit after a long one, they seem even shorter then need be. I had a good time with my though. We went to see The Men Who Stare at Goats and Cirque de Freak: The Vampires Assistant. They were both very good movies. The later was much better than I had expected and will probably be getting me hooked on yet another novel series.

I'm in an upheaval on here. I broke down and bought a .com address. so my new address is actually miss2missus.com. YAY. I have a home. However, there is a lot to make over. For the time being the address is just reverting to this blogspot address. While here on blogspot I'm just trying to get it somewhat presentable.

When I get my new page going it will be much better. But I need to sit down and do some planning to start off with.



In the meantime just sit back and enjoy my ramblings here.

I saved 20 dollars in coupons the other while grocery shopping. Becoming a couponista is taking priority right now. I'm following a bunch of great women and learning from them the best i can. I know to a point I'm getting a bit annoying. esp when the most common phrase i have anymore is "i have a coupon for that!" But it's what we need to do. In fact God was nice enough to answer a prayer for the D and I. He's given us an apartment. At first I've done nothing but complain. It's on the tiny side and I have ALOT of stuff. But the more i think about it the more i feel that this is where God wants us. I know for me in particular I need to learn to downsize. To stop hording and such. And with limited space it will be a necessity. Which i deal better when things are a must instead of an option. And once out of my system I'll be ever more grateful for my first home with my husband.

Now, to just make it to the wedding, moving, and transferring. :D

0 comments: