Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rollercoasters

That's how i feel today. Past couple days actually.
I felt great yesterday. Did well one my eating. Had a good workout. But the down side was in not taking the prilosec i had some trouble breathing. That made the workout a bit difficult. So for now what I am doing is trying it every other day or so. The thing most people don't understand is that i've been having problems breathing for years. It's how i was diagnosed with sarcoidosis to begin with. After all that and i stil had problems they thought maybe asthma. But none of my doctors agree on that. Then it might be anxiety. But that's only some of the time. Maybe i'm just uptight and don't know how to breath....that was a serious option too. Not it seems it maybe acid reflux. Which when i take the medcine i can breath so it seems like a good possiblity. But insurance issues and such I'm taking an over the counter med. One that the side effects don't seem to good on. Including weight gain. And i went through that before, albiet more serously, but that was enough for me. I'm trying to lose weight gaining more is not good. That's all on that. I'm leaving it alone.
Then comes this morning. I woke up and felt great. I think in part because of the great workout and eating from the previous couple of days. I go to get dressed for work....an BAM. I can't move. I'm doubled over. My stomach is killing me. It's not my muscles, it's not a normal tummy ache. It feels more like i'm going into labor. Atleast that's what i think. I've never given brith to a baby and i'm not pregnant. But i so cant move. I try to lay down and it hurts. I try to stand it hurts. I'm seriously locked into this postion. I don't get it. After twenty minutes or so I finaly call work and tell them there is no way I'm coming in. I feel horrible about it but hell i can't even get dressed. So with a lot breathing through it and the heating pad i lay down and go back to sleep. I wakee up several hours later and i feel like someone has kicked me. It's the remanant of pain more than pain itself.
All i can think about is feeling crappy from not working. From not working out. And for losing a day all around. My friend is coming down and i need to clean like a freak, she's allergic to kittys. Now i only have tomorrow to do it since i have to work the next two nights.
Yeah that was my day.


Oh and it's my brother's brithday. Need to write him.

1 comments:

nosferatu said...

I'm sorry you felt so bad :-(