Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today sucked. In so many ways it sucked. it seems i got three weeks worth of moodiness and anger coming out of me today. Not to mention working in retail on a holiday is horrible. Everyone is mean. Had a woman cut me off and almost kill me and acted like it was my fault all cause she was impatient. It was a bad day. I really don't want to go into too much detail cause it will just bring up more anger instead of me calming down. Had one good thing happen though.
it was my last night at my second job. Which is great because it has been screwing with my schedule. I end up eating dinner really late and eat more than i intend to. Then go to sleep too late and it messes me up for days. I was sad to leave a few people behind there. I've had that job for three years. But others I'm not upset about. And i can finally get back on track again. They kinda made it easier to leave though. They didn't really have any plans for wishing me a fond farewell. I know part of that is because some kept hoping i wouldn't leave and part because I seem to be easy to forget about things like that for some reason. I think people think i don't like that stuff. A couple people ended up giving me a gift card which was nice since i spent way too much on my last night taking a final advantage of my discount. Though a frame i bought might have to be returned.
HAPPY FORTH!!!! A little tea and read before bed.
My Jenna is coming and I'm excited about. We will probably be going bridesmaid dress window shopping while she is here.

1 comments:

nosferatu said...

You've had a tough weekend :-/ I'm sorry