Sunday, February 1, 2009

I suffer from craft A.D.D.

I love the internet and hate it with the exact same equal intensity.

It has opened such a world for me of projects to want to do. and that in and of it's self is horrible. between amigurumi, my paintings, current knitting/crocheting projects, my plushies, jewelry....seriously the list can go on....i can't seem to start anything. there are so many things i want to do that i get uber exicted about them all and never start any. grrrrrrrrrrrrr


my mission right now is to focus on my lamb (didn't see that on the previous to-do list, did ya?)

ironically enough, my craftest time of day seems to be between 8am and 12pm. which i am at work for. the ironic part...i'm not a morning person. if i'm off work the next day i can't go to bed at a decent time without literally forcing myself and feeling as though i'm gonna miss something etremly important. i'm a night owl. in turn the earlist i get up in the morning on a day off it 930 and even then im not actually functional until about 3 hours later. and by then my urges have past.

does anyone know how or where i might be able to find a pattern for a stuffed animal that is more rounded?

0 comments: