Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry for the Absence

its been pretty busy. my boyfriend was here for a couple of days. we celebrated my birthday, valentines, and our anniversary. did a bit of shopping. i adore him. he really is my best friend and absolutely wonderful. one of those tiny little things that really sits with you happened today...we were having lunch at our favorite japanese place and i was showing him scraps of paper with some work time doodles. and though it wasn't something i dwelled on durring conversation it meant alot, he told me i was good at that. it made me proud to have him like my stupid little doodles. i hate that he's driving home right now. i cant wait until we go up to DC in a couple of weeks. ^_^

we went to see Coraline. It was such a wonderful movie. my top director and one of my top writers together, very good. i can't wait to make a Coraline doll. of course i have several other things ahead of that as always. i really need to get some of those clips from Barnes and nobles, the ones labeled "soon" "whenever" etc.

crap i just remembered a job i wanted to apply for with a deadline of the 24th. not even really sure if its open to the public though.

anyways, i digress. bought a couple Cd's, the ting tings, she and him, the sounds of the smiths, combichrist and lily allen. i haven't bought Cd's in a long time. its fun playing with my itunes and genius. my CD player doesn't work in my car anymore so we are trying to get my ipod updated.

i got the new book Fool by Christopher Moore. so excited about that. but first i have to finish Driving with dead people. Moore's books deserve undivided attention.


so really that's all I've been up to. cleaning setting things up. day dreaming. letting my To Do list grow.

0 comments: