Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday, Angry, Wednesday

Today is my last day of being 27. Which is just as important as my birthday tomorrow. And I have spent the day just being angry, mean, and truly hateful. Frustration is a very mild term for what i feel. And i completely understand how those rare people you see in movies that are the "right" ones and everyone else is off can quickly become insane.


I'm not terribly fond of my job anymore. Scratch that, i haven't been for a long time. I would prefer to stay at home and clean and bake and mend and be crafty. But that's not a luxury i have. i have bills, massive medical bills turned credit card debit i have to take care. its overwhelming like much of my life. i digress, my job. its not the job so much i dislike, its the changes that have taken place over the last five years that have trickled down from CEO to corp to store. I don't deal with public, which is good in someways. people can be quite irritating when you have to see them for five minutes and they treat you like dirt on their shoe but yet don't know what they are saying. But office politics are less than desirable. Things are changing and not for the better. Managers think they can break policy for a reason. Which in situations like is hair ripping maddening. those polices were created by alto of people wasting company money to figure out the "best" way to deal with things. They are in place for a reason. as far as my job goes they aren't guidelines, they are law. stop being douches!!!!!! do what you are supposed to do. put your foot down and say no once in a while.

oh and you know what people? please stop putting address labels over your name and address on your checks. i know its easier that re-writing things. but if you must put it NEXT to the printed information. Cause when the dumb ass cashier takes it and it move on to people like me and the bank and so forth...we WILL be cursing you for your stupidity and can only hope you misplace your checks so someone else can slap their address and name on them and clean your account out.

please people, managers, corporations, society.... THE HUMAN RACE.....please stop being so stupid, selfish, and rude. take the time to think of the other person you are dealing with.


endth first rant.


yay my birthday's tomorrow ^_^

0 comments: