Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday and I'm Off

Slept a bit later than i had anticipated but that's OK. One of my friends is supposed to be in town but she "over slept" too so i may or may not see her. Kinda bummed about it, kinda new there was a chance though.

So instead i will be heading down to my storage unit, paying the bill then grabbing some of my pots out of it. I can't control it any more. I must plant something. Granted this is in no way a guarantee that i will grow anything, but i must at least try. Unfortunately, this means i have to go into work to get my seeds and dirt. Something i would have rather done yesterday when i was there.

But i'm going to try to grow some stuff, if only three or four things. I'm new at this really. So that's more than enough. But judging on how many views came yesterday at just the mention of gardening i realize there are probably many people out there just starting out too. So you can watch me and my deadly plant mistakes and I'll pass on any info i garner.

Let's grow something !!!(just not weeds)

2 comments:

nosferatu said...

I want carrots :-P

From Miss to Missus said...

well if any grow you can have some. maybe i'll make you a carrot cake. le sigh to dream