Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sharing Time

I can't wait to move. I am drowning in crap. Crap to the left of me...crap to the right of me....and here i am...stuck in the middle. I am by either nature or nurture a pack rat. and i can't wait to move so that i can throw out unneeded things (with the help of the fiance) and organize from the ground up. Unfortunitly, a move date is not set. still looking for a job or hoping for a transfer.

but in the mean time i'm trying to do a little bit of craftiness when i can. kinda hard considering the clutter. but i will be making my apron with in the next week. and from there we will see. i'm going to have to start getting rid of some stuff on ebay soon. just odds and ends passed around books and such. maybe some of my scrapbooking things.

but first i wanted to share a link for anyone looking for quilting fabric. First, i have to say i have yet to order from them as i'm broke right now(i need new tennis shoes B-A-D). so i can't vouch for quality, but i can vouch for price and selection. so go have a look.

http://www.connectingthreads.com/

there's also a coupon for 5.96 in a few quilting and sewing magazines. which is like getting a yard free.

0 comments: