Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trip Part 2


So before I can go any farther i feel like I need to finish the trip. The rest of the trip was nice. again didnt get to do nearly everything we wanted to.

So, we drove in to Maryland and stoped by my brother's house. my sister in law was home with my newest nephew who i had yet to meet at that point. daniel and i hung around and talked for a bit then m brother came home. made plans to have dinner with them and the kids on friday.

starving at this point we drove over to Ikea. Daniel had never been to one and where we both live right now the closest is in Atlanta. So before we stroled around we grabbed some of the best swedish meatballs ever. he loved them too. i knew he would.

then we started to wander...but oh noes, apparently i still wasn't feeling too well and me and my tummy weren't getting along. so in the end we didn't get to see it the way you are supposed to...you know spending five hours walking around and such.


visited one of my oldest friends, Nancy, one i have known since i was 12. her daughter is a nut. did a bit of shopping then we went up to my friend's house that we were staying at and pretty much crashed for the night. the next day we did alot of driving around seeing what had changed and showing off my schools and such. went and had a little semi picnic at fox hill pond staring at the bridge and water. walking back to the car i lost my shoe to a muddy little sucking. i though it was funny. we drove some mores and then had dinner with my brother and his family talking with the kids. it was nice.

and then we went back and hung out around a fire pit with my friend, Kelly, and her husband and a couple drinks. it was a good way to end the evening. every free moment we were playing with Kelly's baby, a beautiful little girl just under a year. between my niece and nephews and my friend's kids this was the first time i saw daniel with kids. and i have to say i'm pretty happy he's going to be fathering kids with me one day.

so thats our trip. my first one with my love. and the best i could have asked for minus the sick. not much to it but it was fun. i really feel like we need a month off to do everything up there we want to. i don't think i could ever live in Maryland again, but it was my home for more than have my life so far and i have alot of roots there.

2 comments:

ARationalReaction said...

Hey whats up. Took me a minute to figure out who this is lol.

From Miss to Missus said...

haha its cool. my aim really sucks anymore, thats why im never on it