Sunday, January 18, 2009

Couldn't not write today

I just figured out something new with the labellings. I'll fix it tomorrow.

I've been really stressed out lately. one major issue in that has been resolved, so that's good. but I've still had a headache for over four days now. and extreme exhaustion. but the tummy bug is gone.

i was informed at work yesterday that I'm getting a new manager. they are apparently trading out a few department mangers. not that i have the best manger in the world, but i know what to expect out of her and i dread who might be placed there. I'm not even going into the other issues brought up by this. but needless to say it's making work that much more miserable. i really need to try to figure out what I'm going to do job wise when i move. Ive been told it's near impossible to get full time status on a transfer right now. and the thought of starting with a new company the way things are going is scary.


also, it just dawned on me, i have a four year warranty on my computer that i bought from circuit city. what happens to that with them closing? i guess that's another call i have to add to my list for tomorrow.

i got cake flour and yeast today. along with almond extract and vanilla. i didn't realize how expensive almond extract was. boo. one of my next two days off I'm going to try out the master recipe from the Artisan Bread book and make a strawberry sponge cake. mmmmmmmmmmmm.

now to stop clenching my jaw.

0 comments: