Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yawn..

I'm pretty happy right now, changing the background, it's nice. thanks to the makers, please go there and see them they are wonderful.

i have alot i want to say right now. however, some things i'm a bit hesitant about and it's 1:30 in the morning, so it's probably not my best interest to trust my judgement right now.

my boyfriend and i are heading up to the dc area in march. i'm super excited about it. we are going up for his birthday day and we both want to do the whole tourist thing. but in addition to that there's so much i want to show him. i grew up in maryland, lived there for over twenty years so there is soooo much to share. we are going to be exhuasted by the time we come home. i wish we could go up for a month.

sometimes i get really homesick for that area. i'm not happy in the city i live in, and i'm excited about the city i'm moving to. but nothing will ever take the place of my homestate. with that said though, there's no way i would want to live there for an extendant period ever again. it's been just over four years since i last lived there, and i know alot has changed. and when you are away from some place that has changed it's harder to deal with it. plus i'm homesick for the people. for the lack of responsiblty. last time i lived there i was much younger and at a much different stage of my life than i am now. but we all seem to romantize the past. sometimes i look at my homesickness for that place and time of my life in the same light as craving for cigarettes. we tend to gloss over the bad. but now i want to share all those fond memories i had at one point there with my boyfriend.

i'll put up some pictures tomorrow. just random stuff

0 comments: