Monday, January 19, 2009

Doom was Correct

i just finished mixing up my dough. about half way through i heard my phone go off a couple of times so i went to grab it. by the time i came back, i had forgotten how many cups of flower i put in. since it was a little on the wet side my father and i thought i needed one more cup. only after i had put the dough in the fridge and cleaned up did i read the part saying that the dough was to be wet and conform to its container. which is was not anymore. oops. the past couple of weeks i have been horribly forgetful. this time it will actually affect something. so i put a bit more water in just to try to fix my error. we will see i guess.

let me state for the record right now. i have never been taught to cook. its a learning process for me an my boyfriend has been pretty helpful. my absence of domestic abilities is what is pushing me right now to learn. at some point I'll share my view on all that.

0 comments: