Monday, January 19, 2009

Gloom and Doom

It's one of those pretty grey, gonna rain at some point days. the kinda where all you want to do is snuggle. since i can't snuggle instead I'm baking bread!!! yay. I'm so proud of myself. this will be my first loaf. so sad. 27 years of life and never have i made a loaf of bread. what is the world coming to.
also on the list to do today. me nails. i haven't in a long long time. i miss having a girly friend to do all those stupid cutesy things with. but there's a hole there I'm not sure when it will get filled.
so about a month ago i went down to one day a week at my part time job. i was just too over worked and tired. but the bad thing is i really miss the people i work. not to mention i feel like I'm losing my place there. and if i am i have no one to blame but myself. I'm the one who pulled back from them when i cut back my hours. but i had to. Le sigh.

off to hunt the baking stone.

0 comments: