Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I've got the YUCK

so i woke up yesterday morning with my tooth hurting. my thoughts, great, i can't afford this right now. but i realized i needed to go to the dentist for my 6 months anyway. i call and make an appointment for today. sadly, i haven't been to the dentist in over a year. i had an appointment for this time last year, and had to cancel due to be sick and just never rescheduled. shortly after making my appointment yesterday my throat starts to get a bit scratchy. i keep trying to ignore it, pretending I'm OK. day goes on it gets a bit worse. nah, I'm fine i say to myself.

I'm not fine! i woke up this morning and feel like crap. i had to cancel my appointment and will have to reschedule when i feel better. i actually, love going to the dentist too. i always get so upset about not being able to go. then i think about the fact that my birthday is next week and it seems like I'm always sick for it, at least since i was twelve.

so i slept yesterday evening. i left work early today and slept away the afternoon thanks to some medication. i feel like a zombie. ambling about with minimum control over my limbs randomly bumping into things. my heads stuffed up with so much mucus and such there is no room in there for anything else. not a single solitary thought.

i feel like crap.

0 comments: