Monday, January 19, 2009

MMMMM, NOM NOMMIE


I am so proud of myself. I have baked two wonderful, chewy, crusty, warm loaves of bread tonight. and here are a few pictures of the adventure.
My two molded loaves.

and here they are cut.
crispy in the oven getting ready to be pulled out that is the broil pan underneth that you put water in for the steam baking
Aren't they cute ? ^_^
FRESH BAKED BREAD!!!!!!!! its great.
I used the master recipe in the book i had gotten the other day Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, and i was very easy and simple. I just didn't pay attention at some points. But that is my fault not the books. and the bread came out great despite my screw up.
on a side note this is the first time i have uploaded multiple pictures and it was a bit of challenge and took several tries. if anyone has any adivce let me know please












0 comments: